The Administrative Building and surrounding grounds are available for reservations. Please note that each reservation is responsible for cleaning the facility/grounds and trash/garbage should be placed in on-site dumpster.
Our lovely Administrative Building and grounds are available to rent. The Administrative Building, located at 4140 W Greens Road, Houston. TX. 77066 has a Multi-Purpose Room, Conference Room, related kitchen facilities, chairs and tables for your party or event. The building and surrounding grounds are available from 9:00 AM until midnight.
To check availability, please select a date below. The New Booking form along with the Facility Application located at the bottom of the page must be completed in order to process your reservation. The Facility Application can be uploaded via the Facility Rental Document Upload portal located at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions about a current or future reservation for the Administrative Building or grounds, please contact District Representative (281) 893-0848 or submit questions via the website contact form.
Photo Gallery (click to enlarge photos)
Facility Rental Policy
- District residents desiring to use the Facility or surrounding grounds must abide by the Rules and Regulations and complete the In-District Application.
- Persons residing outside the District desiring to use the Facility or surrounding grounds must abide by the Rules and Regulations and must complete the Out of District Application.
- Applicants making application to use the Facility or surrounding grounds must be at least 21 years of age and must be present during the entire function.
- Applicant must provide seven days’ notice of cancellation; otherwise, Applicant will forfeit the Facility/grounds use fee.
- Applicants will not have access to the Facility or surrounding grounds later than 12:00 a.m. Failure to leave and vacate all guests from the premises by 12:00 a.m. will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
- All refreshments, including soft drinks, food, coffee, etc. shall be furnished by the Applicants. The consumption of any beverage from a glass container is prohibited.
- Applicants who plan to have minors present (persons 17 and under) must supervise the minors throughout the entire period the Facility or surrounding grounds is used and there shall be at least one adult (person over the age of 21) present for every fifteen minors and the adult shall also be present at all times.
- In the event the Facility or surrounding grounds are not cleaned or are damaged, the District will make the necessary repairs and/or clean the Facility and surrounding grounds and will deduct the cost of the repairs from the deposit. If the cost of repairs and/ or cleaning exceeds the deposit, Applicant will be required to pay the balance.
- If Applicant intends to have alcohol at the function, peace officers are required, no exceptions. Applicant will be required to pay for one peace officer for groups up to twenty-five people, two peace officers for groups up to fifty people, and three peace officers for groups up to 75 people. Fee will be added to invoice provided for payment.
- Applicants and their guests must obey the rules for the use of the Facility and surrounding grounds. The District reserves the right to make unannounced inspections during the use of the Facility and grounds to ensure compliance with such rules.
- Permission is granted solely for the use of the Surrounding Grounds, Multi-Purpose Room, the attached conference room, kitchen, and available tables and chairs. Permission is not and will not be granted for use of the inner offices.
- Use of decorations is limited to fireproof material and shall be erected and removed in a manner not destructive to District property. Tape, tacks, staples, glue and other similar materials may not be used in erecting decorations. The use of flames, other than birthday cake candles and catering heating elements, is prohibited.
- Failure to restore the facility and surrounding grounds to its original condition may result in forfeiture of all or part of the security deposit. The designated representative will perform an inspection of the premises and will provide a copy of the Inspection Form, Exhibit “C”.
- The District has on-site video surveillance at the Facility, including inside the Building and surrounding grounds. Applicant should be aware that video surveillance may be used during Applicant’s use of the premises.
- The maximum number of persons allowed within the Facility at any one time will be seventy-five (75) people.
- There will be a $30.00 processing fee for reservations paid via check.
- There will be a $30.00 cancellation fee for cancelled reservations.
Facility Rental Documents
- In District Application
- Out Of District Application
- Use Rules & Regulations
- Exhibit A - In District Agreement
- Exhibit B - Out of District Agreement
- Exhibit C - Inspection Form
Facility Rental Document Upload
Facility Rental Questions
If you have questions about a current or future reservation for the Community Center, please contact District Representative (281) 893-0848 or submit questions via the website contact form.