The Administrative Building is available for reservations. Please note that each reservation is responsible for cleaning the room and trash/garbage should be placed in on-site dumpster.
Our lovely Administrative Building is available to rent. The Administrative Building, located at 4140 W Greens Road, Houston. TX. 77066 has a Multi-Purpose Room, Conference Room, related kitchen facilities, and available chairs and tables for your party or event. To check availability, please select a date below. The building is available from 9:00 AM until midnight.
Photo Gallery (click to enlarge photos)
Facility Rental Policy
- District residents desiring to use the Multi-Purpose Room must abide by these Rules and Regulations and complete the Application included in EXHIBIT “A”.
- Persons residing outside the District desiring to use the Multi-Purpose Room must abide by these Rules and Regulations and must complete the Application included in EXHIBIT “B”.
- Applicants making application to use the Multi-Purpose Room must be at least 21 years of age and must be present during the entire function.
- Applicant must provide seven days’ notice of cancellation; otherwise, Applicant will forfeit the Multi-Purpose Room use fee.
- Applicants will not have access to the Multi-Purpose Room later than 12:00 a.m. Failure to leave and vacate all guests from the premises by 12:00 a.m. will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
- All refreshments, include soft drinks, food, coffee, etc. shall be furnished by the Applicants. The consumption of any beverage from a glass container is prohibited.
- Applicants who plan to have minors present (persons 17 and under) must supervise the minors throughout the entire period the Multi-Purpose Room is used and there shall be at least one adult (person over the age of 21) present for every fifteen minors and the adult shall also be present at all times.
- In the event the Multi-Purpose Room or surrounding grounds are not cleaned or are damaged, the District will make the necessary repairs and/or clean the Multi-Purpose Room and surrounding grounds and will deduct the cost of the repairs from the deposit. If the cost of repairs exceeds the deposit, Applicant will be required to pay the balance.
- If Applicant intends to have alcohol at the function, peace officers are required, no exceptions. Applicant will be required to pay for one peace officer for groups over twenty-five people and two peace officers for groups over fifty people.
- Applicants and their guests must obey the rules for the use of the Multi-Purpose Room. The District reserves the right to make unannounced inspections during the use of the Multi-Purpose Room to ensure compliance with such rules.
- Permission is granted solely for the use of the Multi-Purpose Room, the attached conference room and available tables and chairs. Permission is not and will not be granted for use of the inner offices.
- Use of decorations is limited to fireproof material and shall be erected and removed in a manner not destructive to District property. Tape, tacks, staples, glue and other similar materials may not be used in erecting decorations. The use of flames, other than candles, is prohibited.
- Failure to properly clean the premises may result in forfeiture of all or part of the security deposit. The designated representative or member of the Board will perform an inspection of the premises and will provide a copy of the Inspection Form, Exhibit “C”.
- The District has on-site video surveillance at the Administration Building, including inside the Multi-Purpose Room and surrounding grounds. Applicant should be aware that video surveillance may be used during Applicant’s use of the premises.
- The maximum number of persons allowed within the Multi-Purpose Room at any one time will be seventy-five (75) people.
- There will be a $30.00 processing fee for reservations paid via check.
- There will be a $30.00 cancellation fee for cancelled reservations.
Facility Rental Documents
- In District Application
- Out Of District Application
- Use Rules & Regulations
- Exhibit A - In District Agreement
- Exhibit B - Out of District Agreement
- Exhibit C - Inspection Form
Facility Rental Document Upload
Facility Rental Questions
If you have questions about a current or future reservation for the Community Center, please contact District Representative (281) 893-0848 or submit questions via the website contact form.